Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You received an email from Carl the operations manager from the California Container division. They produce packaging for cell phones. Carl understands that his product is an important cash producer for the company.
- The delivery price is based on long term contracts.
- The price of the supply of cardboard has increased due to a .15 fuel surcharge added to the cost.
- Carl has a fixed monthly cost of $257,000 and delivers 3.3 million packages in the same time period for a price of $3.24.
- The variable cost of the previous package was a $1.37.
Develop an email with following information to Carl:
- At what volume was the old break-even and what is the new break-even?
- In order to make the same profit how many more packages needs to be produced?