Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Training Design Proposal
Imagine that you are tasked with the development and delivery of a two-day training workshop for 100 managers on how to use effective feedback skills when delivering one-on-one performance reviews to employees.
In an 800 to 1,000 word paper (excluding the title and reference page), construct a proposal that identifies three specific learning objectives, a discussion of the content the training would entail, methods to be used (e.g. lecture, case study, role play), and the instructional media and equipment required and explains why. Specify the logistical arrangements, such as type of room setup, that can enhance or undermine the content and interaction between participants. Assess the impact that room set up has upon communication within the group.
Take into consideration:
- Length of workshop (2 days)
- Number of trainees (100)
- Learning objective (developing effective feedback skills)
Your introductory paragraph must include a clear and concise description of the training. Tables, graphs and charts may be used. APA formatted headings should be used to organize and identify each section of your paper. An Abstract is not required. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Your paper must also include citations and references from the Blanchard and Thacker (2013) text and at least 4 additional scholarly sources.
- Must be 800 to 1,000 words, double-spaced in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.