Based on the scenario given above, answer the following questions:
- Describe how a nerve impulse is transmitted from one neuron to the next.
- Compare the structure and functions of the CNS and PNS.
- What is the probable diagnosis for this man’s condition?
- What parts of the person’s brain could have been affected?
- What sleep state do these symptoms resemble?
- How would an electroencephalogram (EEG) look like during the sleep condition of this patient?
- What type of treatments (physical or chemical) would you prescribe for the patient?
must have reference and citation with page number mcCance and Huether 2014 pathopsyology Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children,