- A comparison of 2 health care policies that are in place (either at the state or federal level) that address the disease
- The impact the disease has had on the U.S. population and health care system as a whole
- Strategies that are in place to educate and promote prevention of the disease through public health at the federal and state levels
- Any challenges and progress to date that has been made in preventing and reducing health risks associated with the disease
- 2–3 strategies that may increase awareness, education, and prevention of that disease
Note: Use APA style and at least 4 scholarly references.
Please submit your assignment.