Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Re-watch your movie then select a 10 minute scene and evaluate the
listening techniques of the main characters. Point out the good
listening techniques from the book, and assess the effectiveness of the
perceived listening. Describe the following:
- What was the topic which was being addressed?
- What level of listening was being used?
- What internal/external barriers to effective listening were observed?
- Hypothesize how these barriers could be overcome.
- If you were to counsel one of the lead characters, what listening goals would you give for him/her? Explain.
- Cite all references correctly using APA.
Assess the culture of the characters in the movie:
- What was the culture of the main characters of the movie?
- How does the main characters culture relate to members of different cultures?
- Was the main characters culture one that he/she was raised with or was it chosen by the character?
- Find three elements concerning culture from your text and apply them to the movie, make sure you cite your source(s)