After reading the article I posted on Blackboard, summarize the following:
· The study purpose/rationale (i.e., what was the basis/reason for conducting this research)
· The study methodology (i.e., who were the participants, where did they come from, how were they selected, what was the study procedure, what study measures/materials were used to collect data)
· The study results/conclusions (i.e., what were the findings)
· The study strengths and weaknesses (i.e., do you think the researchers could have improved the study procedures, were there any study limitations or benefits, the results’ relevance/impact for creating Facebook profiles)
· Describe he authors’ suggestion(s) and your own suggestion(s) for future research (i.e., what did the authors suggest, and do you have any unique suggestions for further study of personality in the context of online social networking). Your own suggestions can take the form of a study proposal, data you would collect, how you would go about collecting it [methods/assessment techniques], etc.).
This assignment should be double-spaced and 7-8 pages. The paper should be broken down into 5 sections, with each section labeled with the bold-faced type listed above (e.g., the first section would be “Study Purpose and Rationale,” the fourth section would be “Study Strengths and Weaknesses” etc.). Please write clearly and concisely