Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment is due tonight by 8:00pm. Please do not accept the assignment if you can not meet the deadline.
Please follow all instructions and the RUbics that is attached.
Review the assigned article, “Leadership Lessons From the Chilean Mine Rescue.”
Write a 500-750 word paper that analyzes the Chilean mine rescue. As a leader, you will be faced with responding immediately to solve issues. The Chilean mine rescue is an example of leadership under extreme circumstances. Reflect on this example to shape how you might apply the goal-path theory and the situational approach in an everyday, real-world situation.
Address the following questions and concepts:
- How did the leaders demonstrate flexibility and adaptability? Please provide examples.
- How did the leaders apply aspects of the path-goal theory to this situation? Provide examples.
- Did the leaders communicate effectively with all of the stakeholders involved? How could communication have been improved?
- How well did the leaders follow the situational approach to leadership? Provide examples.
- How does this example shape how you might apply the goal-path theory and the situational approach in a real-world situation, in your content?
Include three to five references to support your position.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric.