Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Part 1: Research Designs and Threats to Validity Go to the American Psychological Association’s links to data sets and repositories: APA Data Sets and Repositories
- Click on and read about one of the data sets that interests you
- Explore the data base websites
- What type of research design was used in the study you selected.
- What are the threats to external validity for the data set you selected.
- Be sure to support your discussion with scholarly sources
Option A. Go to PsycINFO, PsycARTICLES, PubMed, ERIC, or JSTOR and search for an article in an area of your interest that used a within-subjects experimental design.
- Read the article
- Why was a within-subjects experimental design used in the study?
- What was the within-subjects factor identified?
- How were time related factors controlled?