Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
APPLIED RESEARCH IN PSYCHOLOGY PAPER PREPARATION
- Applied Research in Psychology Paper Preparation Scoring Guide.
- APA Citing and Referencing.
- APA Paper Template.
- Basic Library Skills Libguide.
- The Writing Center.
- Unit 8 Applied Research in Psychology Template.
- Writing Feedback Tool.
Before beginning this assignment, preview the instructions for your final assignment in Unit 9.
This week, you will submit a preview of your final assignment (due in Unit 9) by identifying your topic, providing a working thesis, and summarizing three sources of information for your topic. This will help you work toward your final assignment in Unit 9. Use the Unit 8 Applied Research in Psychology Template (link in Resources) to complete this assignment.
Sources of information are to be professional (such as your textbook) or scholarly (original research studies, preferably within the past five years, and no more than 10 years old). If you use popular media sources to provide practical application examples in your final paper, these are supplemental to your three professional and scholarly sources, and should not be summarized here for your Unit 8 work.
Using the template, complete the following:
- Identify a clear topic and thesis for applied research in psychology. Your thesis statement should give your audience a clear one- or two-sentence “bottom line” understanding of what you want to say about your topic.
- Summarize three sources of information for an applied research in psychology topic. In two or more paragraphs, describe what you are learning from your source about the topic. The paragraphs should be in your own words and not direct quotes from your source. You may use your own paraphrasing and summarizing in your final paper and must include in-text citations for your sources.
Submit your paper to Turnitin. Make sure to select and review your results. Make any needed corrections based on your Turnitin results before submitting your completed assignment to your instructor for grading.
- Written communication: It should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- Turnitin: Submit your assignment to Turnitin, and review the results before submitting the assignment to your instructor for grading.
Refer to the scoring guide for this assignment to review the criteria your instructor will use to assess your work.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool, linked in Resources, to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click on the linked resources for helpful writing information.