As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- How do the assessments I design/use support a variety of information needs? What are those needs?
- How do I benefit from participating in the development of assessments for my students?
- What are the principal differences between formative assessments and summative assessments?
- What types of alternative assessment do I/can I use and what is their purpose?
- How often do I explicitly state learning goals for my students? In what ways can they contribute to the evolution and development of their own learning goals?
- What are some examples of enhanced feedback I have used/will use?
- How proficient am I at using a range of assessment tools to generate accurate results? What can I/do I need to do to improve on this?