As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- Make a list of the ways in which students demonstrate their learning in your classroom. How varied is the list?
- How might group strategies work in your classroom? What group strategies might you use?
- In what ways do you use visualization and graphic representation in your classroom?
- What inquiry strategies do you use in your classroom? How will you be able to differentiate these strategies?
- Explain how you will use writing to help students clarify their thinking.
- How can journaling be an effective writing strategy for your students? What clearly defined purpose might you have for the use of journals in your class?
- Which of the strategies discussed in this course are most appealing to you for use in differentiating instruction in your classroom? Why?