Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Imagine that you are a member of a team assigned by the police chief
in your hometown to revise the organization’s strategic communication
plan. Your assignment is to utilize strategic approach that you have
learned so far to develop your city’s police department’s strategic
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Outline the approach that you would use to conduct research and interpret the situational analysis for your hometown.
the main goals and objectives of your proposed communication plan.
Predict the target group of your communication plan.
- Propose the general communication strategies of your proposed plan. Provide a rationale for your response.
the first four (4) main steps of your city’s police department’s
strategic communication plan. Provide a rationale for your response.
at least two (2) quality academic resources as references, such as
journal articles, newspapers, magazines, and publications from law
enforcement associations. Note: Wikipedia, blogs, and similar websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast the hierarchy of command associated with modern law enforcement agencies.
- Discuss the theoretical undertones of policing strategies (i.e., community policing, patrol patterns).
ideological and practical positions and debate controversial issues in
policing.Examine the requirements of local and federal agency training
- Use technology and information resources to research advanced issues in law enforcement.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced issues in law enforcement using proper grammar and mechanics.