Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the information from Assignment 1 and the supporting documents, you must create a proposal for your CEO explaining the issue and implementation recommendations in transitioning the individual learning to organizational learning. Refer to the Project Proposal template, located in Week 8 of the online course shell for additional information on the content of each section of the proposal.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page proposal in which you:
Section 1: Project Summary
- Summarize your findings along with the implementation recommendations.
Section 2: Project Background
- Determine the issue that has disconnected the culture and organizational learning based on the three (3) selected mystifications from Assignment 1.
- Critique the current OLM(s)’ hindrance to organizational learning and provide your recommendation(s) for the organization to address the issue.
- Section 3: Project Goals and Methodology
- Defend the one (1) OLM that is suitable (i.e., the OLM identified in Assignment 1) for the organization’s training and / or learning circumstances then suggest three (3) pros and three (3) cons of implementing the selected OLM. Next, diagnose the possible source that has prevented productive learning within the organization then support your recommendation(s) for a permanent change.
- Suggest two (2) talent management strategies designed to prepare the organization for its readiness to share knowledge and maintain a learning environment.
Section 4: Project Risk Management
- Elaborate on two (2) high resistance risks to this transition. Outline a plan for managing each resistance risk.
- Generate a high quality After-Action Review (AAR) to monitor the effectiveness of the transition from individual to organization learning.
- Specify one (1) training technique for the organization to introduce this new way of learning to the workforce. Next, examine whether or not the current organizational structure and processes can support transition from individual learning to organizational learning.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic references in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
- Use the Project Proposal template located here.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.