Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are the trainer for a major technology firm. One of the problems your firm has is hiring new technologists who have a fundamental understanding of relational databases. Therefore, you’ve been asked to create a database orientation paper.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe what a relational database is and why relational databases are needed.
- Describe the process of normalization and why it is needed.
- Contrast and compare logical and physical database design.
- Critique SQL as a user-friendly query language.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Illustrate the use of information and communication technologies to solve problems as an information technology professional.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory information technology topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.