Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and 2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your proposed solution.
Developed Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages for 6-8 pages total)Explained a detailed, viable solution for each advantage that supported your thesis with one or two (1-2) paragraphs. Stated, explained, and supported the first advantage to your solution. Used effective transitional words, phrases, and sentence. Provided a transitional paragraph that summarizes the proposed solution and its advantages. Used one or more rhetorical strategies (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain advantages. Supported advantage claims with at least three (3) additional quality relevant references. See APA format for proper in-text citations.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page complete paper in which you:
Provide Part I: Revision of A Problem Exists (3-4 pages)
- Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 1: A Problem Exists, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Provide Part 2: Revision of Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages (3-4 pages)
- Revise your Persuasive Paper Part 2: Solution to Problem and Advantages, using feedback from the professor and classmates.
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
- State, explain, and support the first disadvantage to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one (1) paragraph.
- State, explain, and support the second (and third if desired) disadvantage to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs.
- Include one or two (1-2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage. Note: You must include a minimum of one (1) paragraph explaining the relevance of the included image. The responsibility of the author is to justify the inclusion (not to let the reader “figure it out”).
- Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
- Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
- Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
- Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.