Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Due Week 10 and worth 300 points
Read the weekly assigned chapters and view the lectures before beginning the assignment.
Read the case study titled “A Successful Downsizing: Developing a
Culture of Trust and Responsibility” before starting this assignment.
Write a seven to ten (7-10) page paper in which you:
- Describe specific practices that successful project managers apply in exercising their leadership and management roles overall.
- Evaluate Judy Stokley’s level of success in developing a culture of
trust while implementing her drawdown plan as Eglin Air Base’s new
Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM) program director.
Provide three (3) specific examples to support the response.
- Indicate three (3) key learning and behavior modification strategies
that Judy Stokley used in order to address AMRAAM’s organizational
problems and gain the trust of project team members. Provide three (3)
specific examples to support the response.
- Analyze three (3) actions that Judy Stokley took in order to change
the project team’s culture and create a relationship of trust, mutual
support, and teamwork between the government and contractors. Support
the response with three (3) specific corresponding examples.
- Create a personal leadership development plan for Judy Stokley so
that she may be eligible for future promotions to leadership roles
beyond program director. The plan should, at a minimum, focus on
promoting key leadership behaviors, designate specific strategies to
promote a higher level of performance relative to the position, and
specify actions that Judy could take to promote the AMRAAM culture in
her new role.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the concepts of project leadership to implement sound
leadership practices and effectively lead high-performance teams in a
- Determine the most appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive,
consultative, participative, or delegative) in a project environment to
effectively manage the project.
- Apply successful leadership practices to inspire and encourage teams
through shared vision, purpose, and commitment, and set high
expectations to promote a higher level of performance.
- Develop productive relationships with project participants to gain
the trust of project team members and build the personal credibility
required for effective leadership.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management leadership.
- Write clearly and concisely about project management leadership using proper writing mechanics.
9 days ago