Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 8 in the textbook (located in attachment below), the article Adverse Childhood Experiences and Adult Criminality: How Long Must We Live Before We Possess Our Own Lives?
For your Comprehensive Case Study Report final paper you will explore, in-depth, the well-known criminal case for your high-profile killer (Aileen Wuornos). For this assignment, using this client (Aileen Wuornos), you will create an annotated outline to help you begin to organize ideas and sources as you prepare for your final paper.
Assume you have been hired as a mitigation specialist by this individual’s defense attorney to investigate, analyze, and present the underlying biopsychosocial factors that you found were present in this individual’s background and that may explain why your client committed such heinous criminal acts. For the purpose of this assignment you will assume that your client is facing the death penalty, and your job is to use the results of your biopsychosocial investigation to provide credible evidence that your client should not be executed by the state. For this assignment, you will proceed as if your client has not yet been sentenced and thus is still alive, even though your client may have ultimately been found guilty and may have been executed (or may have otherwise died in prison).
In your paper,
- Analyze a minimum of two particular psychological factors that are relevant to the client’s criminal behavior such as specific environmental or situational, biological, or mental health issues that may have contributed to this individual’s crimes.
- Create an annotated outline that examines a minimum of two particular psychological factors explaining your client’s criminal behaviors.
- Discuss, in two to three sentences, each topic or step in each section of the outline.
- Cite specific examples from the sources that support your research and analysis.
- For example, if you find that your sources show early childhood trauma is a factor in criminal behavior and your client suffered early childhood trauma, or had a high ACE score, write about that connection between your source and your client’s case.
The Comprehensive Case Study Report Annotated Outline paper
- Must be four to five pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted as an annotated outline.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
- Must use at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed, credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.