Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to allow students the opportunity
to research a Fortune 500 company stock using the popular online
research tool Yahoo Finance. The tool allows the student to
review analyst reports and other key financial information necessary to
evaluate the stock value and make an educated decision on whether to
Resources: Yahoo Finance
Select a Fortune 500 Company from one of the following industries:
- Computer Hardware
Access Yahoo Finance and enter the company name.
Review the financial information and statistics provided for the stock you selected and answer the following:
- What is the ticker symbol of the company you chose?
- What is the Current Stock Price?
- What is the Market Cap for the stock you chose?
- What is the Price to Earnings Ratio?
- What is the Dividend and Yield?
- What is the Enterprise Value?
- What is the Beta?
- Was there a Stock Split, and if so, when?
- What was the closing stock price for the last 5 days?
- What was the 52 Week High for this stock?
- What is the Book Value per Share?
- What type of rating are analysts recommending (i.e. buy, hold, etc.)?
- What is the target price analysts are predicting for this stock?
- What is the analyst’s average revenue estimate for next year?
- What are some of the significant news items and press releases made by the company over the last year?
Explain in 700 words why you would or would not recommend investing in this stock.
- Describe the relationship between the value of the stock and the price to earnings ratio.
- What information does the Market Capitalization (Market Cap) and Beta provide to the investor?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.