Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
My channel is Abercrombie & Fitch, location in Arcadia Mall
(400 S Baldwin Ave #231 Arcadia, CA 91007)
Please do well on this…this is my project…but do not do like professional, im a international student, do not need to work much on gramma…
Please including Work Cited +picture
1. Type of retail channel (retailer) chosen: Product or service, store or non- store (web based, catalog, TV home shopping, direct sales, kiosks, etc)
2. Are they a multi- channel retailer?What formats do they use to reach the customer (i.e. – store, catalog, on line sales)? Which format is your paper focusing on?
3. Why you chose this particular channel?
4. Why you chose this particular channel location?
5. Background of the chosen channel, including:
Historywho started the company, when, where, private or public ownership, key dates, other companies under same ownership.
6. Mission Statement or explanation of company’s overall
philosophyâ€”reason for existence.
7. If a franchise, terms of franchising agreement.
8. Sales volume (for the store or the company overall), industry rank, stock price (if applicable), brief history or overall sales or profit performance. Top 100 US Retailers, Top 250 Global Retailers, Hot 100 Retailers, and Top 50 Apparel Firms, Fortune 500 etc.
12. Employee Relations, Philosophies and Programs
Include employee benefits/discounts, training program and diversity in the company. What are their advancement opportunities in the company? Employee recognition? Include employee handbook, employment application, job postings etc. What do they do for their employees? Were they in the Fortune Magazine â€“Best 100 Companies to Work. â€“ Summarize info- do not just include brochures, handbook etc.
***Remember you will only be able to get a handbook if you work for a company****
17. In conclusion, looking to the future, what strengths and weaknesses (areas of opportunities) does your channel posses? Please also include with your oral presentation.