Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
After reading the three scenarios below, choose two and provide the information beneath for the individual(s) needing counseling.The required information should be written as a narrative, using the Roman numerals and bold wording as headings.At least three research articles should be utilized to substantiate the theoretical approach/techniques used in each scenario.At a minimum, the student should include the following for this project:
- Theoretical Approach(es) for Scenario #?:Identify and discuss the major theory(ies) that you, as the counselor, would use to work with this family and give a rationale for choosing it/them.The approach can be eclectic.
- Identified Mental Health/Familial Issue #1:Using the information in the scenario, identify the first identified issue and give corroborating information to support this item.
- Long-Term Goal(s):Identify a long-term goal that addresses the first.
- Short-term Goals/Objectives:Identify short-term goals and objectives that address the longterm goal(s)
- Techniques:Identify and discuss the techniques from the theoretical approach(es) to be used with the situation in the scenario.
Repeat this process if there are multiple mental health/familial issues indicated in the scenario