Your Personal Developmental Paper MUST contain entries in all of the following areas:
- Ecological Systems – Bronfenbrenner – The role of culture, ethnicity, and SES played in your development
- Prenatal development
- Example of physical development – example of a challenge to normal growth and development
- Examples of “discipline” techniques – an example of parenting styles
- Example of psychosocial theory (Erikson) ‐ two stages
- Example of learning theory‐ the school years
- Example of Piaget’s Theory‐ pre‐school, school-age or adolescence
- Example of Information‐Processing Theory‐ any stage
- Example of Vygotskian Theory‐ cultural & apprenticeship roles and cognitive competencies ‐ any stage
- First, explain the theory and how it applies to your life and an interpretation or evaluation of how that theory “fits” within your life.
- Describe a personal experience illustrating the particular theoretical concept.
- Review life experiences, generic and other biological characteristics related to psychological processing.