1. Click on the link below to complete and score the Myers-Briggs personality trait test from the Human Metrics website.
Myers-Briggs Personality Trait Test
2. Compare the test results with your view of your dominant personality traits.
3. Answer questions such as, “Do you think the test is accurate?” and, “Do you see yourself differently from the description in the test results?”
4. Summarize what you learned.
5. Write a one-page summary of the results of the personality test and address whether you agree with them.