Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Think of a problem in your company, neighborhood, schools, or community, to which you would like to offer a solution. Develop a presentation in PowerPoint, that you might use to present your argument to the governing board of your chosen organization. Use what you know about persuasion, effective communication and message organization to sell your idea. In your PowerPoint, you will:
- Create 8-10 slides that offer a presentation introduction, body and conclusion.
- Focus your message on audience needs and motivations. Use reasoning, appeals to emotion and audience interests.
- Cite at least three outside sources.
- Include a coversheet slide, slide titles, bullets, charts (pie, bar, or line), clip art and creativity in terms of animation effects and word choice.
- Use the NOTES feature to add the general text of what you will say in your presentation. Each slide will have two-three substantive paragraphs in its NOTES section. In most settings, you would do fine with using NOTES simply to place your keyword outline. However, since you will not be delivering this orally, more content is needed for your instructor to understand what it is that you intended to communicate.
- Concentrate on formatting and the overall flow of your presentation. Be mindful of the rules of good visual design.
Submit your PowerPoint along with a paragraph providing some background, your goal, and a brief description of your audience.