Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Personal Health/Healthy Living Plan
- Go to: http://www.healthycanadians.gc.ca/eating-nutrition/healthy-eating-saine-alimentation/food-guide-aliment/my-guide-mon-guide/index-eng.php?_ga=2.154612988.579491315.1534281034-727414737.1534281034
- Click Create My Food Guide
- Follow the directions by selecting your gender and age. Then click next
- Click through the food guide, selecting six of the foods on the list that you eat.
- Once you are finished, view the PDF, save it to your computer, and upload it to the dropbox along with the rest of this assignment.
Analysis of Personal Physical Activity Level
- Useful Physical Activity information can be found at: https://www.getfit.tn.gov/physical-fitness.aspx
- Use the below Activity Pyramid to assess your activity levels:
- Are you Sporadic or Consistent
- Strenuous Moderate or easy
- Strength, Flexibility, Cardio, other
- Write 5 sentences explaining a plan for maintaining or improving your activity level.
- Write 3 sentences explaining what your chosen activities to engage in are, keeping in mind the kind of exercise you prefer
Analysis of Emotional Health and Resources
- Visit the Counseling and Disability Services page at: https://www.asurams.edu/student-affairs/counseling-disability-services/
- Write 5 sentences on why this may be a valuable resource to college students who are traditional and non-traditional.
Examples of Stress Management Techniques
- Visit this site: https://www.mindtools.com/pages/main/newMN_TCS.htm
- In a few sentences, based off what you learned last week and on this site, summarize some of the techniques you could personally use that would be helpful or most useful in managing your emotional health.