Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please complete ONE of the following assignments, incorporating ideas and concepts from the week’s lecture and/or articles. Please feel free to incorporate outside resources as well. When submitting your assignment, please indicate which of the three options you have chosen. For Options 2 and 3, please make sure to double space your papers.
Option 1: Get Creative
Design and format a 10 – 15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on one of the learning objectives found in the Getting Started – This Week’s Activities folder for this week. The requirements below must be met for your presentation to be accepted and graded:
- Design and format each slide for a presentation, see example below.
- The notes sections must total a minimum of 250 words for the entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support information provided on your slides.
- Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 10 – 15 slide requirement).
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be from sources like scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).