Select a corporation that is a publically traded, global company listed in the SEC and on the NYSE. Develop a comprehensive financial analysis plan that demonstrates best practices for the corporation chosen for the research study. Students will have public access to annual reports and financial data by conducting internet searches.
The following elements are to be analyzed and the results included in the final project document as identified:
- a) An environmental scan and risk analysis of the organization.
- b) A financial statement analysis of the organization utilizing ratios.
- c) A financial statement analysis of the organization utilizing free cash flow, market value added and economic value added.
- d) A calculation of the weighted average cost of capital
- e) Develop a cogent conclusion as to the financial health of the organization, with the idea recommending whether the company’s stock should be bought, sold, or a neutral position taken.