Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Constructivist Lesson Plan
Whether you are a teacher, administrator, or in a position, that supports teaching and learning, all educators need to understand the teaching and learning process as it relates to lesson planning. The purpose of this assignment is to produce a model lesson plan that demonstrates your knowledge of the constructivist approach to lesson design. In this Assignment, you will construct a model lesson plan that includes rubrics and appropriately integrates technology.
Your lesson plan must include each of these elements:
- APA Cover
- TopicSelect an academic concept – just one concept, not a related set of concepts – that you hope to teach to students. For example, you might select the mathematical concept of measuring perimeter, but not the whole set of concepts related to polygons in geometry. Or, you might select the concept of identifying the main idea in a reading passage, but not the whole set of concepts related to reading comprehension.
- Grade Level (K-12, adults)
- Introduction that includes the central focus of the lesson
- Objectives with specific thinking skills and content as it relates to student learning.
- Essential Questions
- Use multiple strategies to differentiate for diverse students: English Learners (ELs), Gifted Students, Students with Special Needs.
- Incorporate instructional strategies based on constructivist views of learning.
- Incorporate instructional strategies that appropriately integrate instructional media in the teaching and learning process.
- Evaluation/Assessment (Use multiple strategies to modify for diverse students: English Learners (ELs), Gifted Students, Students with Special Needs. Include necessary rubrics. Include necessary rubrics for assessment along with your lesson plan.
- APA Bibliography (include in-text citations throughout the lesson plan)
Respond to these questions. Each response should be in essay format and contain one to two paragraphs. If other sources are used, please cite them in your references.
- Why are the instructional activities that you have planned appropriate for students at your grade level? Explain how you compared instructional activities to choose the ones you found most appropriate.
- How do your instructional strategies, assessment activities, and classroom management strategies support student motivation?