Contracts are essential for business and will be an integral part of Viral Clean’s (“Clean”) operations
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
General Instructions for Learning Activities
- Read/watch all assigned materials listed for the week in the Course Content
- Cite to assigned materials in all responses in Learning Activities
- Use only assigned materials to complete Learning Activities; do not use the internet unless otherwise instructed
- Include in-text citations and a Reference List for in-text citations
- Write in correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format unless otherwise instructed
- Submit Learning Activities to Assignment Folder
Tips for Formatting and Structuring Analysis:
- Write in complete sentences in paragraph format.
- Use in-text citations citing to relevant assignment materials.
- Double-space; 12-point Arial or Times Roman font.
- Introductory Sentence: Begin with an introductory sentence or very brief paragraph that states your conclusion to the questions asked.
- Concluding Sentence: End the discussion with a concluding sentence or a very brief paragraph that summarizes your conclusion/what you discussed.
- Support Arguments and Positions: Please refer to the module in Content, “How to Support Arguments and Positions”.
- Use the American Psychological Association (APA) citation format for all citations.
Learning Activity: due 11:59 pm ET, Saturday
Background: Contracts are essential for business and will be an integral part of Viral Clean’s (“Clean”) operations, so the owners now want to focus on contract law. Each owner has experience with contracts in their businesses and appreciates the probable risks and liabilities associated with contracts. They also know that contracts should be comprehensive, clear, and specific to avoid possible disputes with employees and clients.
The Clean owners know that there are various types of contract agreements relevant to their business. Clean will have individual contracts with employees, independent contractors, and other agents representing the company. Also, Clean will engage in sales contracts with other businesses, consumers, and clients.
The owners want all contracts to be written to reduce disputes and risks and liabilities associated with contracts, with specific, complete, and unambiguous terms. Contracts must define the rights and responsibilities of the parties. Also, since employees and independent contractors will be performing cleaning services on clients’ properties, these contracts should require bonding for all employees.
You, Winnie, and Ralph presented draft contracts for Clean’s employees, including different contracts for cleaners, office managers, marketing specialists, sales representatives, and IT employees.
The Clean owners reviewed the drafts and have some questions about the contracts.
Background Facts You Need to Know: At Winnie’s and Ralph’s request, it is your responsibility to research and provide answers to the Clean owners’ questions. As an example, Winnie, Ralph, the Clean owners, and you have determined that Clean’s contract with its cleaner- employees will include the following terms and conditions:
- specific duties to be performed by cleaner-employee
- salary for cleaner-employee
- work hours
- terms of payment for overtime or holiday work, if any
- sick leave
- vacation leave
- training requirements for cleaner-employee
- length of contract
- bonding for cleaner-employee
- periodic performance evaluation and how it will be conducted
- termination of the contract, i.e., a notice of termination, etc.
This is an application-oriented Learning Activity. You will not find verbatim answers anywhere. Engage in critical thinking and review all this week’s assigned readings in Overview. You may also need to review previously assigned materials in weeks 2 and 3.
Report You Need to Prepare: To begin developing a contract between Clean and its cleaning clients, prepare a report that addresses the following (note that this is for a contract with Cleans clients and not Clean’s employees).
1. Identify five contract terms and conditions – other than price – that should be included in the Clean contract with its cleaning clients.
2. Analyze and briefly discuss why each term is essential to include in a Clean-client cleaning contract.
Tips for Formatting Report: The report should use the following format
TO: Winnie James, Ralph Anders
FROM: (your name)
RE: Terms of Contracts With Clients
Contract Terms and Conditions
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper