Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The business plan should include the following main elements (see Chapter 25, Exhibit 25.8):
Table of Contents
The executive summary should contain a well-written and concise summary of the entire plan: Concise summary AND SWOT analysis
Describe your business. Name it. Describe your idea; purpose, mission, vision, background information, and description of the product and or service. The business must be related to the healthcare field (e.g., a doctor’s office, a home healthcare practice, a new hospital, etc.)
Physical location where service and/or equipment that will be provided
The department responsible for the budget
The division responsible for operations
The directly responsible supervisor
Composition of the overall management team
- Marketing Plan (see Exhibit 25-3):
Healthcare providers who will use the service or equipment
- New and/or established patients who will use the service or equipment
Estimated portion of the market to be captured
- Competition and its impact
Financial Plan (Fictional, REVIEW PAGES 338-339)
The financial analysis for a business plan should contain a forecast of operations.
- This section should contain the numbers that illustrate how the service is expected to operate over an initial period of time (based on the requirements of your fictional organization).
- It’s possible your financial plan will at minimum have a cash flow statement and could possibly also require a balance sheet and an income statement.
After your review of your fictitious (or real) entity, what are your thoughts? What is the financial health of this entity? What information would have been nice to further understand?