Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this assignment, you will examine the Darryl Hunt case from 1984 and the impact of his release.
Research the case of State v. Hunt, a 1984 North Carolina case in which Daryl Hunt was accused of the murder of Deborah Sykes. The case can be found easily via an internet search or through the use of CTU library resources.
- Address the following in 2–3 pages:
- The blood type did not match the assailant’s; could this be ignored today? Why or why not? Explain.
- Are crimes still tied together today? Explain.
- With the today’s studies, it is realized that most murders or rapes are intraracial, not interracial. Should people have realized that in 1984, or was it just a matter of bigotry?
- Use scholarly and academic resources to support your argument.
- Take this case and make 2 scenarios:
- Create 1 in which the perpetrator is Caucasian and 1 in which the perpetrator is a minority.
- Explain how it would be handled in this day and time.
- Locate 2 cases that are similar to your scenarios, and use them as scholarly sources to back up your opinions.
- Explain the legal and ethical details pertaining to your scenarios’ individuals.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.