Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Competencies Addressed in This Assignment
- Competency 1: Apply an ethics-centered, evidence-based analysis to complex situations encountered by criminal justice practitioners.
- Competency 6: Employ the professional communication skills expected of a criminal justice practitioner.
In the prior units, you refined your topic and prepared drafts for four competencies. You should be making revisions to your final deliverable, due in Unit 10, based on the feedback you have received.
You will continue drafting in this unit, focusing on Competency 1. Throughout the units, you will continue to build out project content specific to each competency.
In this unit, you will prepare your draft addressing the following based on your topic. Note: Use a library tool, such as RefWorks, to track your sources for the duration of your Criminal Justice Capstone Project.
Apply an ethics-centered, evidence-based analysis to complex situations encountered by criminal justice practitioners.
- Apply ethics-centered analysis to the program or policy (topic) in a criminal-justice-practitioner context.
- Apply evidence-based analysis to the program or policy (topic) evaluation in a criminal-justice-practitioner context to assess effectiveness.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of References: 3–4 peer-reviewed references.
- Length of paper: 4–5 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.