Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Criteria for written assignments:
- Type your full name, course name, and date in the upper left-hand corner of the page
- Type your subject in the center of the page. The subject should be the name of the assignment
- Start your writing at the left margin (do not center your entire paper)
- Use Calibri, Arial, or Times New Roman 12-point font
- Use double spacing
- Use correct spelling and grammar
- Use proper citations to give credit to other resources and ideas that are not your own
There is no length requirement, but you must answer all the question(s) in depth.
Answer the following:
Complete the O*Net Interest Profiler (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) and Values Assessment through My Plan (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) to assess your interest and skills to see how they relate to the career you are interested in or currently pursuing. Answers the following questions for each of the surveys: (10 points)
- What were your results and what do they mean on the survey?
- Were you surprised by your results?
- Did your results match the job you have or are pursuing?
- Will the results change your career goals?
Using the Occupational Outlook Handbook (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) (OOH) published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) (BLS), you will research the career you are interested in pursuing. Answers the following questions: (25 points)
- What is the occupation you are pursuing?
- How does the occupation fit your skills and interests?
- What is the necessary education and/or training?
- Is the occupation projected to grow, decline, or remain unchanged? Why?
- How much does this occupation pay in your geographical location? Include where you will be working.
- Do you know anyone who currently has a job in this occupation? If yes, do you know what they like or dislike about the job?
Write a brief summary of what you learned by researching your career choice. Were there any surprises or possible roadblocks you discovered? Did this help you confirm your choice, or did it lead to looking at other career choices or related fields?