Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Globalization of markets
- This Assignment consists Critical Review.
- Every student is to submit the assignment individually.
- Word limit is given only for the 1st question. Rest Q/Ans word limit is up to the students.
After completion of Assignment-3 students will able to
- Give Critical Review considering some basic points given as questions.
- students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Student must apply “Times New Roman Style” with 1.5 space within their reports.
- A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.
- If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.
- Instruction to search the Article:
- Levitt, T. (1983) ‘Globalisation of markets’, Harvard Business Review, May–June, 92–102.
- You may filter results to find articles for the years between 1982-84 so that you could find the article easily.
- Assignment Questions:
Download the article, read it carefully and answer the questions below.
- In your own words, summarize the article (minimum of 300 words).
- Levitt’s paper is considered one of the most significant articles in International Business. Why do you think it is the case? Elaborate. (Marks: 1.5)
- The article is about 35 years old, do you think the author’s recommendation for standardization is still valid today? Or has advancement in technology altered the sphere the of international trade. Defend your answer with suitable examples.