Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Begin this final Critical Thinking Assignment by creating an annotated bibliography, using at least six sources. These sources can be the sources on a particular topic that you have gathered over the course of the past three modules, or on another topic of your choosing.
For each annotated citation, summarize the main theme and scope of the source. Each annotation should include a sentence or two related to each of the following criteria:
- Your evaluation of who is responsible for the content of the source or the authority of the author(s)
- A summary of the main theme or key elements of the article and its intended audience
- An explanation of how the information compares to or contrasts with the other work you have cited; you will summarize the argument or stance of the author in each source and then connect the sources by comparing their similarities and differences, stating your interpretation of the issues
Each annotation should be two paragraphs long, making your total assignment 2-3 pages in length.
Next, write a 3-4 page paper, complete with in-text and reference citations, in which you connect the sources from your annotated bibliography. You may reuse some of the writing from your annotated bibliography to complete your paper. In a final paragraph, share what you learned about writing and research during this course overall. What did you learn about yourself as a researcher during this course? Connect your performance in the class to your overall growth as a researcher. How does this work connect with your overall education?
- 2-3 Page annotated bibliography paper
- 3-4 Page summative paper connecting the sources from your annotated bibliography, complete with in-text and reference citations