Using Ch. 9, 10, & 11 in Assessing Student Learning, review the content and the Assessment and Scoring Key concepts.
Traditional Assessment and Scoring Key
Visualize that you have been tasked with assessing new employees at your current place of employment or with a company that you are interested in working for.
Create a traditional assessment that includes the knowledge, skills, and policies that employees need to know to be successful. Include a scoring key that provides the answers and point values for each question included on the assessment.
Include the following:
- The assessment must be a minimum of 30 questions and vary in format every 6 questions.
- Include various formatting options for the objective assessment. These include, but are not limited to: multiple choice, fill in the blank, true or false, short answer, or matching test items.
Submit the following:
- The goals or objectives you are measuring
- The traditional assessment questions that measure each objective
- The scoring key of the traditional assessment
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
CUR 528 WEEK 2 Traditional Assessment and Scoring Key