- A description/definition of the problem – explain what is meant by cybercrime
- How much the trade is worth – include some statistics to show the value of the trade
- How many people are directly affected by the trade – include statistics to show how many people are affected by the trade
- What the negative effects of the trade are – you will need evidence of how people are affected; this could be consequences to peoples’ health, changes in social behaviour, or the use of profits to fund other crime
- What attempts have been made to control the trade – explain who is involved in trying to tackle the crime and what they have done to try to control it
- How effective these attempts to control the trade have been – what has worked/not worked? Why have there been successes/failures?
- Conclusion – a summary of the main points of your research.
- A reference list – in alphabetical order following the Harvard System including all the sources of information that you have included in your essay which must be submitted as part of your Study Skills Assessment.
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542