Ensure to address at least one topic covered in Chapters 1-9 with the outputs. The paper should include the following as Header sections. Then write the term paper.
Example of topics:
1. Using data mining techniques for learning systems….
2. How to improve Health Care System using data mining techniques…
3. Design and develop Network/Information Security using data mining techniques…
4. How efficiently extract knowledge from a big data using data mining techniques…
5. Using data mining techniques to improve the financial/stock information systems…
Types of Data Analytic Tools:
Excel with Solver, but has limitations
Tableau Public has a free trial
Microsoft Power BI
Search for others with trial options
Examples of Dataset:
Example: Project Construction Format:
You should follow the following content format:
Name: Logan Lee
Background [Discuss tool, benefits, or limitations]
Review of the Data [What are you reviewing?]
Exploring the Data with the tool
Classifications Basic Concepts and Decision Trees
Classifications Alternative Techniques
Summary of Results
(Ensure to use the Author, APA citations with any outside content).
1. No ZIP file
2. The submitted assignment must be typed by ONE Single MS Word/PDF file.
3. At least 10 pages (not including heading and content list pages) and 5 references.
4. Use 12-font size and 1.5 lines space
5. No more than 4 figures and 3 tables
6. Follow APA style and content format: UC follows the APA (American Psychological Association) for writing style in all its courses which require a Paper or Essay.
This assignment is an individual work. Please do NOT co-working with colleagues to violate the academic integrity. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer of completed the above requirements, quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Please see as follows:
Comprehension of Assignment (Addressed the question completely and thoroughly. Provided additional supporting evidence, demonstrating a full comprehension of subject matter): 20/20 points
Application of Course Knowledge and Content (Thorough technical application of course knowledge and content in a complete and concise manner): 20/20 points
Organization of Ideas (Original ideas are effectively developed and presented in a logical, sequential order throughout the entire assignment. Includes adequate and appropriate supporting evidence): 20/20 points
Writing Skills (Mechanics (spelling, grammar, and punctuation) are flawless, including proficient demonstration of citations and formatting throughout the entire assignment): 20/20 points
Research Skills (Accurate and applicable use of resources relevant to the subject matter that enhance the overall assignment): 20/20 points