Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Most people perceive international public administration to be a set
of state structures, institutions, and processes. Opponents of
globalization argue that it weakens states, making it difficult for them
to sustain social welfare and environmental policies, and create fiscal
According to James Bovard, a libertarian author who focuses on
writing about government, proponents and businesses seeking to expand a
broad claim there is little or no evidence of national governments’
decline. Congress, along with many policy strategists, seem to think
that whatever the effects of globalization on governments, they are
likely to be beneficial for long-term economic growth (Bovard, 1987).
Analyze the claims laid out in this controversy, and try to argue the
strongest case you can in favor of the view(s) you find most
convincing. In doing so, be sure to seriously consider the case that
your opponents might make against your position, and why you would
reject it. Use the Internet and / or Strayer databases to research
evidence that supports your opinion. Determine your point of view on the
issue, and support your position with information from at least three
(3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one 
used previously), published within the last five (5) years.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that covers the following:
- Provide a brief description of the issue.
- Present evidence that supports both sides of the argument.
- In the note section of each information slide, you must write a narrative of what you would
- Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed
references (no more than one  used previously), published within the
last five (5) years at the end of your video.
Note: Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Your presentation should include a minimum total of 12 slides:
- 10 information slides
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA
format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the core controversies, theories, and rationale surrounding global public
- Formulate domestic and international public policy alternatives and arguments.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.