ASSESSMENT COVER SHEET
Course Code and Title: BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Student Name: Student ID:
Unit Code & Title:
Assessment Task Number: Week Due:
Extension approved: Yes No Trainer’s Name:
· All assessments must be typewritten in Arial or Times Roman font as per College guidelines.
· The completed assessments must reach to trainer on or before due date. Extensions require prior approval from your trainer.
· It is student’s responsibility to retain a copy of any assignment submitted as the College is not responsible for lost or misplaced assignments.
· It is student’s responsibility to check with relevant trainer/assessor about the assessment feedback and concerns regarding the grading/assessment outcome before the end of relevant teaching period.
· Please refer to the College website for further details on assessment, marking and appeals processes.
I declare that the work submitted is my own and I have acknowledged any materials taken from websites, textbooks and other sources using correct referencing style. Academic misconduct e.g. plagiarism or collusion will be dealt with seriously as per Academic Integrity policy and procedures.
Student Signature: Date:
( Satisfactory Not satisfactory To be reassessed ) Office use only
Signature (Trainer/Assessor): Date:
Course: BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Unit Code and Name BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
Assessment item: #1- Knowledge Questions
Due date: Week 3 (Extension requires prior approval from your assessor)
Context and Purpose of the assessment:
This assessment will assess your skills and knowledge in the ‘BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships’ unit. The following table maps the assessment activity against elements of performance criteria:
· The assessment tasks for the unit assume that you will work in the Business Services industry. Case studies/ exercises used in this assessment reflect a workplace scenario.
· The student must have access to a Computer, Printer for doing the assessment for this unit. Attempt all the questions. If you are not sure about any aspect of this assessment, please ask for clarification from your assessor. If the assessment is not satisfactory, the trainer will allow one more attempt to the assessment item.
· The responses to assessment questions should be in your own words and examples from workplace should be used wherever possible.
Attempt all questions (Please provide references or acknowledge your sources)
1. Describe three ways you can demonstrate a high standard of personal performance and conduct to generate trust, confidence and support from relevant stakeholders?
2. Explain what actions will be completed as part of developing and implementing communication strategies to represent the organisation positively to media, local community and stakeholders?
3. Outline why is it important to consult with relevant individuals and stakeholders when making a critical decision?
4. Highlight what influencing strategies could be used to increase commitment from staff and stakeholders to achieve organisational requirements and to contribute to the desired culture?
5. Explain the importance of undertaking selected community and/or professional engagements that project a positive image (of the organization) to the broader community and relevant stakeholders?
6. Identify the types of communication strategies that are used to cultivate collaborative communities and partnerships?
7. Identify reasons why organizations seek to forge collaborative relationships and partnerships?
8. Explain major processes that can be established and used to create and maintain a positive culture that embraces collaboration within the organization.
A1 BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships 2021 v1.0 Page 2 of 3