Use this company information to develop a 30 second sales pitch: Other information can be added about an ice cream shop. It is family oriented.Golden Ice Cream Dream will offer homemade ice cream with a twist. Customer’s will be able to make their own ice cream ,choose the flavor, and size of ice cream they desire in terms of small, medium or large. The company will purchase a machine that can make ice creams depending on specific customer preferences. We will also offer milkshakes but only the ice cream will be handmade by the customers .
- Watch these LinkedIn Learning videos from the series Giving Your Elevator Pitch with Todd Dewett (use your student login for LinkedIn.com if prompted):
- Read Robert W. Bly’s article “The 3-Part Elevator Pitch Formula You Need to Know.”
This Week’s Discussion Post
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
- Develop a 30-second elevator pitch for your selected company (whether you’re working with the snack food company scenario or the company of your choice), using the tips provided in the videos and article.
- Enclose your elevator speech within quotation marks.
- Provide a rationale for the components included in your pitch.