For this assignment you will continue to review current research from Online Library and provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdue’s OWL: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/614/01/
A total of four annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a qualitative methodology (review our reading assignments). Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
• Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
• Brief description of the research conducted
• Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
• Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
• Conclusions or observations reached by the author
• Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role specialization.
Please submit to the W2: Assignment 2 Dropbox
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Articles selected are appropriate to role option and support the potential problem identified. 20
Addresses required elements for each of the 4 nursing research articles that provide supportive evidence for the problem. 40
Articles selected meet guidelines (qualitative methodology, nursing scholarly literature, no older than 5 years since publication). 30
Followed APA guidelines for writing style, format, spelling, and grammar. 10