Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Leadership and Nursing Care Management, Elsevier-Saunders, 2013, 5th edition
- Read Chapters 7,8,9,10,24.
https://books.google.com/books?id=lNTsAwAAQBAJ&pri… ( edition 5)
https://blackboard.ohio.edu/bbcswebdav/pid-8213815… (self- paced tutorial)
Complete Chapters 9 and 10 of the assigned reading, and the self-paced tutorial.
- Read critical thinking exercise on page 158 – staff on the oncology unit day shift.
- Cite content from your assigned readings and the literature to answer the following questions regarding the critical thinking exercise:
- What are the key issues to consider about when to delegate and assign care to this patient?
- What are the dimensions of power and conflict in this situation?
- What are the problems presented in the case?
- What are the possible solutions? Include at least 2 power and conflict resolution strategies and 2 communication techniques in your response.
- To whom and what tasks should be delegated to facilitate the patient’s progression to surgery?
- What are charge nurse Trader’s options if the staff refuse to accept the delegated tasks?
Your initial post must be posted before you can view and respond to colleagues, must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts.
- Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
- Initial Post: Minimum 200 words excluding references (approximately one (1) page)