Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will find and discuss two articles this week. First, because the content of this week is challenging for many students, find an article that further explains a predictive model discussed in the class reading materials. Explain the details of this article and how it provided you additional clarity beyond the textbook explanation about the predictive model. Second, because application examples can provide more clarity, find a scholarly paper less than five years old that used this predictive model. Summarize the study, how the predictive model was used, and the results.
Discuss the explanations and applications of the predictive models selected by your peers. What can we learn from the different applications of each predictive model?
Your discussion must address the following items:
- – Explanation of your descriptive article.
- – How your descriptive article provided additional clarity beyond the textbook description of the predictive model.
- – Summary of the study, how the predictive model was used, and the results from your scholarly paper.
- – Support your post with the information and concepts from the class reading materials from this module.
- – Support your post with at least one scholarly source beyond the materials provided in this module.
- – Use APA-style references & citations wherever necessary to support your discussion.
Class Reading Materials
- Chapters 6, 9 (sections 9.1, 9.7-9.9), & 11 in Data Mining for Business Analytics
Explore R Markdown by exploring the Introduction through Output Formats of the R Markdown tutorial. (
Gruginskie, L., & Vaccaro, G. (2018).
Lawsuit lead time prediction: Comparison of data mining techniques based on categorical response variable.
PloS One, 13(6).