Think about a recent situation in mental health nursing that you recognized as needing to change in some way and share your reflection with others in the discussion board. Did you take action to change the situation? If not, why not?
If so consider the following:
- Who did you connect with in some way to create change?
- What were the barriers that you faced in making the change?
- What facilitated getting something done?
- Looking back, what would you do differently next time around?
- Your post should be at least 450 words, formatted, and cited in the current APA style with support from (2) two academic sources.
- FREE of PLAGIARISM (TURNITIN assignment)
My background: I am a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. I work at mental health clinic (outpatient services) and at a Psychiatric Hospital where I provide direct patient care, diagnose, and prescribe pharmacological treatments for patients with mental health disorders.