Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. Watch the first clip where the therapists are introducing the mode
- Before they start with interviewing clients, discuss how you believe the solution-focused approach is similar or different from other social work approaches?
- Identify two aspects of the types of questions they asked the clients. You can identify the types of questions that they asked based on your readings, the pacing of the questions or any other aspect of the question.
2. Watch Clip 2 until the part where they use exception-finding questions. Please choose 2 of the below questions to answer in your initial discussion board post.
- What was different about or similar to their framing of the issue from other approaches you have seen?
- What is your assessment of this approach?
- What advantages or disadvantages do you see with these types of questions?
- What were your reactions to them
- How did the clients respond to them?
3. Watch this clip,
- Identify two ways in which the clinician asked questions that modeled motivational interviewing.
- Describe your reactions to this style of interviewing?
4. Ethical social workers are guided by personal virtues and professional values. Identify and describe one virtue that you feel is a personal strength. Identify one of the values of social work that you feel resonates with you and your interest in the profession.