I am writing a research paper one paragraph at a time I am going to deal with domestic relationship but i do not understand what my professor is asking for I enclosed the questions can you help me get to a solution.
Review the Identifying Variables Media from Unit 2.
Complete the Hypothesis Practical Exercise to learn the correct structure needed when writing your hypothesis for the Final Project and how to identify your subject, independent variable, and dependent variable.
As part of your Final Project, you will have to conceptualize and operationalize two variables (one independent and one dependent). Once this is completed, you are in a position to create a hypothesis regarding their expected relationship.
To prepare, complete the following for this week’s Milestone Learning Activity:
- Identify one independent variable from your problem statement in Unit 1 (this is the cause).
- How is the independent variable you’ve identified going to be represented? What is one indicator that could be used to represent this variable?
- Identify one dependent variable from your problem statement in Unit 1 (this is the outcome or effect).
- How is the dependent variable you’ve identified going to be represented? What is one indicator that could be used to represent this variable?
- Write a hypothesis statement that shows how the independent and dependent variables you have specified are related. Use the following hypothesis structure: _(subjects)_ that _(independent variable)_ are more/less likely to _(dependent variable)_ than _(subjects)_ that do not _(independent variable)_Note: you may need to change the words “that” and “that do not” based on what variables you used in order for the hypothesis statement to make sense.