Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You have a client who has failed to complete the 12-step program two times in the last year.
- What treatment program would you recommend for this client?
- Explain how the program would be more effective for this client than the 12-step program.
You are conducting an initial family counseling session with the Robertsons. The family includes Dan Robertson (the father), Marie Robertson (the mother), and Peter Robinson (the 10-year-old son). The family has been referred to you for counseling. Dan is an alcoholic as well as a drug addict. His substance abuse has contributed to many family problems. You notice in the session that the only person talking is Dan. You also notice that when you encourage Peter and Marie to speak, they look at Dan prior to responding. Dan often interrupts and speaks for them.
Answer the following questions in 400-600 words:
- Can you identify any possible signs of domestic violence from this initial session?
- What subjective and objective measures would you take to identify whether domestic violence is occurring?
- Describe the prevention methods that you would implement if domestic violence is not occurring, although you suspect that it could be.
- Describe the interventions that you would implement if you confirm that domestic violence is occurring.