The purpose of this synchronous discussion is to:
- present an overview of your strategic leadership plan;
- give and receive constructive feedback; and
- engage in a collaborative and professional exchange of ideas.
Review the sections below, which outline the guidelines and expectations for completing the synchronous peer review discussion.
PART I: Planning
Select a web-based or digital platform for your synchronous discussion. Examples include Microsoft® Skype®, Google Hangouts™, or Apple FaceTime®.
Schedule the peer review discussion at a time that is convenient for you and your partner. Plan for a minimum of 30 minutes.
PART II: Discussion
Meet with your partner at the pre-arranged discussion time.
Present an overview of your strategic leadership plan.
Give and be receptive to constructive feedback.
The purpose of this peer review discussion is to participate in a collaborative and professional exchange of ideas. As such, you should:
- Use both video and audio to facilitate your discussion. Email, text, and instant message are not acceptable methods of communication for this synchronous discussion.
- Select a distraction-free environment that will allow you to actively engage with your partner throughout the discussion.
PART III: Submission
Prepare a synopsis of the peer review discussion that includes:
- A summary of your partner’s strategic leadership plan.
- An outline of the feedback/recommendations you provided.
- An outline of the feedback/recommendations you received.
- A response to the following prompts:
- Describe your partner’s preparedness for the synchronous discussion. Explain your response.
- Discuss the quality and depth of your partner’s strategic leadership plan.
- Describe the quality and usefulness of the feedback you received. Explain your response.
- Explain how you will incorporate the peer review feedback into your final assignment deliverable.
- Discuss the pros and cons of the synchronous peer review discussion. Explain your response.
Your assignment should not exceed 4 double-spaced pages and must reflect proper APA formatting for all citations.
EDD 724 WEEK 6 Synchronous Peer Review Discussion