Assignment: Assignment 3
1. What is the duty to preserve documents?
2. Has the introduction of electronically stored documents changed the duty to preserve documents?
3. Define spoliation and give at least four examples.
4. Does an attorney have a duty to learn about the issues in e-discovery? If so, why?
5. How has technology changed the concept of competence for lawyers?
6. What is the obligation of a litigation team to protect the confidences of clients?
7. What are the ethical issues in protecting confidential or privileged information in an age of electronic documents?