Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Essay 4 Final Reflection.docx (12.564 KB)
CLASS REFLECTION ESSAY #4(Overall Class Reflection, Revised Spring 2018)
This assignment goes into your e-portfolio in the “reflections” page.
This essay is 400 to 500words (2 pages minimum).
1. Look back at your work overall in this class EDUC 1300. What have you learned and in what ways have you grown and developed as an autonomous learner as a result of this class? (Use specific examples)
2. Do you feel like you’ve improved your study skills and behavior to become more successful in academics? Why or why not? Provide specific examples. What areas still need improvement?
3. Successful students make connections with other students, staff, and the professors. They also get involved in campus activities. What connections have you made with others? Did you find this helpful? Why or why not? How involved on campus are you? What activities do you participate in? What have you learned about yourself as a result of your participation? Do you have plans to get more involved in the future?
4. What has surprised you the most about college? (Positives and Challenges)
5. As you reflect back on the first day of college, how has your thinking changed about learning in college? What are you doing to become a “deep” learner? (I used to think about….now my thinking has changed …..)
6. How are you doing with your goals? Are you on track? What do you predict about your grades? What are you goals for the spring semester?
7. Conclusion: What has been the most significant learning or growth experience so far in college? What are you looking forward to at MVC?